Search Job Openings
Are you a Wastewater Plant Operations expert looking the next step in your career? Do you value a strong team atmosphere at a company that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you passionate about your work and determined lead your team to success? As an Operations Supervisor with ESG Operations, you would use your skills and be rewarded for your successes.
Who is ESG? ESG Operations, an Inframark company, provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
We are currently seeking an Operations Supervisor at our Vidalia, GA project. This position will be responsible for the overall operations and maintenance of water and wastewater treatment facilties in the City of Vidalia. We are looking for a "hands on" style manager with a Class 2 Georgia (or equivilant) Wastewater Operator license and experience managing wastewater plant operations with activated sludge technology. Additional licensing in Water Treatment is preferred.
As a supervisor with the ESG Operations team, you will:
- Oversee successful operations and maintenance of the wastewater treatment plant while ensuring compliance with state and federal permits and regulations.
- Supervise staff, including interview, recommend selection, train, assign work, evaluate work, counsel, discipline, and prepare periodic employee evaluations.
- Schedule and assign tasks, ensure compliance with company safety standards.
- Assist staff with execution and/or completion of tasks such as testing of wastewater or maintaining grounds as required.
- Oversee, supervise and perform maintenance and repair of facilities; monitor plant expansions to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations.
- Perform administrative tasks related to operations, personnel, safety, and compliance.
- Oversee and approve expenditures for area of responsibility, under a set dollar limit; purchases operating materials.
- Gather and maintains information/data to support periodic and special reports
- Graduation from high school or equivalent, additional study preferred
- Progressively responsible experience in wastewater treatment or any combination of education, experience and training
- 3 years experience with water and wastewater plant operations
- 3 years experience leading a team
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Valid Wastewater Operator license, or have ability to get through reciprocity, with additional licensing in water treatment preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation assistance may be offered.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace
Apply online and email email@example.com for more information