Search Job Openings
Do you have heavy equipment experience and a CDL? Do you like working in a team environment where your individual contributions make an impact on your local community? Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a stable industry? As an Equipment Operator with ESG Operations, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your successes. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
As a member of the ESG Operations team, you will complete work orders related to the operations and maintenance of a municipal public works department. This position requires a valid Alabama CDL and experience operating backhoes and mini-excavators.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid Class A commercial driver’s license is required
- Three years' related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an Inframark Company that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. You can learn more about us, see additional opportunities and apply at http://esginc.net.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.