Search Job Openings
Sr. Diesel Mechanic
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE THEN SEARCH BY JOB OR LOCATION
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Frankum at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Fleet Maintenance Mechanic for our Hinesville, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Performs troubleshooting and accurate diagnosis of all major vehicle systems including but not limited to engines (diesel/gas), drivetrain, brakes, suspension and steering, electronic systems, and HVAC systems.
- Performs preventive maintenance and inspections to ensure commercial motor vehicles are in compliance with FMCSA.
- Performs the removal, installation and repairs of all necessary components to include engines (diesel/gas), drivetrain, brakes, suspension and steering, electronic systems, and HVAC systems.
- Responds to emergency calls for roadside assistance for disabled vehicles.
- Performs necessary repairs to all necessary hydraulic system components to include but not limited to hydraulic valves, cylinders, pumps and hoses.
- Fabricates metal with torch and welder to make necessary repairs.
- Operating vehicles to assist in diagnosing/troubleshooting problem areas and to ensure proper functioning of vehicles upon completion of maintenance and/or repairs.
- Completes work orders on repairs or maintenance tasks, including work performed, time required to complete tasks, and parts used.
- Participates in cleaning and maintenance of work area and shop equipment.
- Requires high school diploma or GED.
- Requires five years of related experience.
- The equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in automotive/diesel mechanic or a closely related field.
- Requires 1 ASE certification in Medium/Heavy Truck test series. ASE certified Master Technician preferred.
- Valid state Commercial Driver’s License
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package with health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, holidays, and wellness plan.
ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net and www.inframark.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.