Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE THEN SEARCH BY JOB OR LOCATION
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Frankum at email@example.com
ESG Operations, Inc. is one of the fastest-growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Meter Technician for our Waycross, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please apply today at www.esginc.net.
Responsibilities include following an assigned route and documenting the water meter readings for all the customers on that route. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the water meters are functioning properly, changing meters and reporting any irregularities.
- Change and repair water meters
- Reads meters on assigned route; ensures the proper functioning of meters; identifies irregularities and reports to supervisor.
- Records readings from meters in the hand-held computers for downloading for customer billing purposes.
- Rechecks and verifies meter readings to ensure the accuracy of readings as required.
- Reports damaged meters to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to customer questions and comments and relays complaints or feedback to supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Why work for ESG? ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net and www.inframark.com.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package with health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, holidays, and wellness plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.