Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE THEN SEARCH BY JOB CATEGORY OR LOCATION
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Frankum at email@example.com
Do you have experience driving heavy equipment like dump trucks, backhoes and mini-excavators? Do you have a CDL or are you willing to get one? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? As a Heavy Equipment Operator with ESG's Quitman, GA team, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success. Apply today at www.esginc.net and grow your career with us!
Who is ESG Operations? ESG Operations is an Inframark Company that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net and www.inframark.com.
As part of our Collections and Distribution team responsible troubleshooting, repair and installation projects involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes; you will:
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites.
- Operate heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment; operate pneumatic tools; perform grading for road construction/repair.
- Perform clerical tasks, such as data entry on work orders, as needed.
- High school diploma or GED; additional vocational training preferred
- Valid driver's license, commercial driver’s license (CDL) preferred
- 3-5 years related experience, including experience driving heavy equipment such as bulldozer and mini-excavator
- Highly motivated, detailed work style with interest in learning new things
Knowledge of: Basic math to include addition and subtraction. Responsibility for the actions of others in the general public
Skill in: Leading or handling machines, tools, equipment or work aids involving moderate latitude in selecting appropriate items.
Ability to: Read simple sentences or instructions; write simple sentences; speak simple sentences using basic grammar. Perform semi-routine work following procedures with occasional problem-solving required; requires normal attention for accurate results.
Physical requirements: This position requires frequent standing, kneeling, bending and climbing. The employee must be able to use hands to operate and manipulate tools and equipment. This position requires very heavy physical exertion including the ability to lift over 50 pounds and exert over 100 pounds of force on a regular basis. The employee must be willing to work non-standard and overtime hours as required. The position requires normal visual acuity and field of vision, hearing, and depth perception.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an equal opportunity employer. It is ESG’s intent to maintain a work environment which is free from harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race, gender, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, gender identity, veteran status, military service, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.