Search Job Openings
Natural Gas Supervisor
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE THEN SEARCH BY JOB CATEGORY OR LOCATION
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Frankum at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Natural Gas Supervisor for our Tifton, GA location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Perform maintenance and repairs for Natural Gas Services in Tifton, GA
- Locate natural gas lines
- Maintain records associated with service and repair functions
- Read and interpret meters and gauges to ensure proper function
- Supervise staff of natural gas technicians
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 5 years natural gas experience
- Experience with supervising employees
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Experience with Public Service Commission/reports and inspections
- Experience with MGAG / reports/billing
- Familiar with or experience with SRCS
- Experience with operator qualifications
- Must live within 30 minutes of Tifton, GA, or be willing to relocate to Tifton, GA.
Why work for ESG? ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net and www.inframark.com.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package with health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, holidays, and wellness plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.