Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution
Fort Moore, GA
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE THEN SEARCH BY JOB CATEGORY OR LOCATION
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Frankum at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESG Operations is one of the fastest growing utility management companies in the Southeast, currently providing operations services across the Southeastern United States. We are currently seeking a Service Technician for our Fort Benning location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges please contact us.
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with ESG and DOT requirements.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with ESG and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform duties by sitting, standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, or crawling. In addition, perform lifting/pushing between 50 and 150 lbs. on a frequent basis during work shift.
- Conduct portable toilets servicing to ESG service standard.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule when routes need to be adjusted or changed due to inclement weather, customer needs and/or holidays.
One year of related experience. Must have a high school diploma, GED, or specialized vocational training. Must have a valid state Driver’s License (Class B Commercial preferable) and meet minimum driving standards.
Why work for ESG? ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net and www.inframark.com.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package with health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, holidays, and wellness plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.