Search Job Openings
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE THEN SEARCH BY JOB CATEGORY OR LOCATION
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Frankum at email@example.com
Are you a maintenance technician looking for a new opportunity where the work you do will make a difference and protect your community? Do you enjoy troubleshooting and problem solving? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net to be a Maintenance Technician with ESG Operations in Bolton MS.
At ESG Opertaions, our Maintenance Technicians are field based experts responsible for troubleshooting and repairing wastewater equipment including pumps, motors, wells and lift stations. We are looking for candidates with strong mechanical and electrical knowledge.
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120- and 480-volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding
- Must have valid GA driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.