Search Job Openings
Collection and Distribution Technician
Collection and Distribution
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE THEN SEARCH BY JOB CATEGORY OR LOCATION
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Frankum at email@example.com
ESG Operations, Inc. is seeking a Collections and Distribution Technicians for our Thomaston, GA location. In this position, you will be responsible for the basic installation, repair and maintenance of sewer collection and water distribution systems; as well as the cleaning and grounds maintenance of the public utilities facilities.
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, installs pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, various landscaping jobs.
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Oversee and assist with miscellaneous projects as directed, such as maintaining right-of-ways, pump station sites, cleaning sludge lagoons, and various grading projects as necessary.
- Ensure work areas are secure and partitioned with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flags and directs traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintain required paperwork/logs in compliance with departmental rules and regulations, and gather information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- 2 or more years of outdoor work experience
- Strong attention to detail
Why work for ESG? ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net and www.inframark.com.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package with health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, holidays, and wellness plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.