Search Job Openings
Lake Sinclair - Milledgeville
Are you a mechanic that enjoys troubleshooting electrical and mechanical systems? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? If this sounds like you, apply today at www.esginc.net to be a Maintenance Mechanic with ESG Operations with our Sinclair Water team.
Who is ESG Operations? ESG Operations is an Inframark Company that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
Our Maintenance Mechanics are field-based maintenance experts responsible for troubleshooting and repairing water equipment including engines, pumps, and motors. We are looking for candidates with strong electrical and mechanical knowledge.
M-F day shift schedule with some OT and rotating on-call schedule
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Perform skilled mechanical work on engines, pumps, motors, and other industry-related equipment
- Estimate cost and time for all aspects of maintenance, repair, and construction
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Ability to assess 120 and 480 volt electrical systems and perform the necessary repairs
- Perform clerical tasks as needed
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance including SCADA systems
- Experience with CMMS
- Experience with pump maintenance and repairs, control panel and electronic components, welding
- Must have a valid GA driver’s license.
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email email@example.com for more information