Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is hiring a Utility Technician to join our team in Albany, GA. In this position you would be part of our team responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of water distribution and sewer collection systems.
Bring your work ethic and drive to succeed and ESG will support your long-term career growth and success!
- Lay pipe
- Repair broken lines, stubs, and force mains
- Adjust, raise and clean out manholes
- Landscape yards after installation and repair
- Partition work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades
- Flag and direct traffic around work areas
- Perform general housekeeping and grounds maintenance duties
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License required, CDL preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is based on experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the municipalities and the private sector across the Southeast. We also provide a partnership based on shared values and goals and a deep understanding of the challenges that face communities. At ESG Operations, we know our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG Operations is an Inframark Company.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.