Search Job Openings
Membrane Filter Technician
Forsyth County, GA - Suwanee
TO APPLY: CLICK HERE THEN SEARCH BY JOB CATEGORY OR LOCATION
QUESTIONS? Contact Jennifer Frankum at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESG Operations is currently seeking an Membrane Filter Technician to join our Forsyth County team based in Suwanee, GA team. The main responsibility of this position will be the cleaning and maintenance of membrane filtration systems in support of the operations and maintenance of municipal water treatment systems. This is a full time position that has entry level opportunity for a career in water reclamation.
- Remove, clean, and re-install membrane filters at water and wastewater plants
- Diagnose malfunctions and determine corrective action
- Read, interpret, and work from blueprints, drawings, sketches, plans, and mechanical illustrations
- Gather and document information/data for reporting on behalf of area of responsibility
- Assist with maintenance and repair of departmental tools and equipment.
- Perform clerical tasks, including completing/generating work orders and routine job forms.
- Attend safety classes, reinforce and comply with company safety policies
- Works harmoniously with ESG employees and the public and comply with ESG policies
- Operate forklifts, overhead cranes and other equipment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1+ years of related experience including confined space experience helpful
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and meet minimum driving standards.
Why work for ESG? ESG Operations, an Inframark Company, provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net and www.inframark.com.
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits package with health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, holidays, and wellness plan.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.