Search Job Openings
Assistant Project Manager
ESG Operations is currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our Waycross, Georgia team. As Assistant Project Manager with ESG Operations, you will manage day-to-day activities of a team providing contract operations, maintenance, and management of utilities to include:
- Developing new plans, programs and operations to attain higher quality levels of service and/or cost saving over present conditions
- Planning major capital improvement needs and corresponding revenue sources
- Preparing annual budget and monitors financial revenue and expense reports to monthly budgeted variances
- Maintaining accurate records and prepare reports
- Interviewing, training, instructing, coaching and mentoring personnel in work methods
- Assigning and scheduling work, reviewing for accuracy and clarity
- Administering progressive discipline process to hold subordinates accountable and improve project performance
- Establishing and maintaining positive working relationships with Project Manager and client(s)
- Ensuring compliance with City, County, State, and Federal regulations and policies
- High school diploma, college degree preferred
- Valid driver’s license, CDL preferred
- 3 or more years of experience in Wastewater Operations, and/or Collections & Distribution Systems
- Possess exemplary leadership, communications, and team-building skills
- Strong detail-oriented work style
- Proven experience in making sound financial, technical, and human resources decisions
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office applications
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays. Relocation reimbursement may be available.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. ESG Operations, is an Inframark company.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.