Search Job Openings
Field Services Manager
Collection and Distribution
Rockdale County, GA - Conyers
Are you an expert in wastewater collection system maintenance? Are you a “hands-on” leader looking for an opportunity to use your technical and communication skills to guide your team? Are you driven in your career and determined to be successful? As Collection Systems Manager with ESG Operations you will be able to use your skills and knowledge to make a difference in your company and community. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
Who is ESG Operations? ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
We are currently seeking a Field Services Manager in Rockdale County (Conyers), GA. In this position, you will oversee operations of the wastewater collection system, including staff supervision, training, planning, equipment, budget, regulation compliance, public relations, and reporting. We are looking for candidates with experience managing multiple collections crews and a proven record of success with collection system compliance.
- Plan and organize department activities; prioritize schedules and assigns tasks, ensuring compliance with departmental safety standards; assist with completion of departmental tasks as needed.
- Supervise staff, including training and providing for technical or professional development, selecting or recommending selection, evaluating work, counseling, disciplining, and terminating or recommending termination.
- Perform inspections and investigations of collection system for compliance with EPA, ADEM, and ESG guidelines and regulations; and as a response to injuries, overflows and customer complaints.
- Interact with customers to provide information, discuss collection system-related issues/concerns, resolve complaints, or receive feedback.
- Oversee, review, and approve expenditures; purchase operating materials; provide fiscal data for preparation of the annual budget. Maintain daily records and reports.
- Gather information/data to support periodic and special reports documenting activities for area of responsibility.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum of associate’s degree or the equivalent of two years of college or specialized vocational training is preferred
- 5 + years of related experience
- Valid Driver’s License, CDL preferred
- Georgia Collection License, Grade III Wastewater Operator, and/or State Master Plumber certification helpful
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes generous benefits and a bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.