Search Job Openings
ESG Operations is currently seeking a Diesel Mechanic for our Opelika, AL location. If you are an experienced, highly motivated professional ready for career-developing opportunities and challenges contact us. Join ESG and build a career with a dynamic, award-winning company!
Who is ESG Operations? ESG Operations is an Inframark Company that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
- Perform diagnostics and make necessary repairs on vehicles and equipment, such as removing and repairing engines, transmissions or differentials; repairing brake systems; or replacing or repairing air-conditioning and heating units.
- Perform preventive maintenance on vehicles such as changing oil and filter, spark plugs, brake pads, or rotating tires.
- Respond to emergency calls for roadside assistance for disabled vehicles.
- Install, check, and repair electrical components.
- Fabricate and replace hydraulic hoses; perform welding and burning.
- Repair broken or cracked parts, and fill holes and increase size of metal parts using welding equipment.
- Chip or grind off excess weld, slag or spatter using hand scraper or power chipper, portable grinder or arc-cutting equipment.
- Test-drive vehicles to establish problem areas and to ensure proper functioning of vehicles upon completion of maintenance or repairs.
- Fill-out work orders on completed repair or maintenance tasks, including work performed, time required to complete tasks, and parts used.
- Participate in cleaning and maintenance of work area and shop equipment.
- High school diploma or GED
- The equivalent of one year of college or specialized vocational training in automotive mechanic or a closely related field
- 3 years of related experience
- Valid state Commercial Driver’s License
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employers and certified Drug Free Workplace.
Apply online at www.esginc.net or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.