Search Job Openings
C&D Utility Technician
Collection and Distribution
Do you have heavy equipment experience? Are you looking for a new opportunity with career growth potential? Do you value a strong team atmosphere that rewards your commitment to improvement? As a Utility Technician with our team in Hawkinsville, GA, you will be able to use your skills and be rewarded for your success. Apply today at www.esginc.net.
As a member of the ESG Operations Collections and Distribution team, you will:
- Construct and maintain sewer and storm drain pipes.
- Repair points on gravity lines and force mains, install pipe, clean out manholes, raise manholes, complete various landscaping jobs and grading projects, and clean sludge lagoons
- Operate small equipment for maintenance projects.
- Ensure securing and partitioning off work areas with traffic signs, cones, and/or barricades; flag and direct traffic around work areas as necessary.
- Maintain required paperwork and logs, gather information/data to support periodic and special reports
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License, commercial driver’s license preferred
- 3 or more years' related experience
- Strong attention to detail
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
Recognized as the fastest-growing utility operations and public works management company in the Southeast, ESG Operations provides full-service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG Operations is an Inframark company.
ESG Operations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.