Search Job Openings
ESG Operations, Inc is currently seeking a Water Operator in Winder, Georgia. As a drinking water treatment operator, you have the important task of ensuring that the water we use for drinking, cooking, and daily activities is clean, safe, and of the highest quality. Your work has a direct impact on the health and well-being of your community, and you can take pride in knowing that you are making a difference every day.
Municipal water treatment is a stable and in-demand industry, with a growing need for skilled operators as our population and infrastructure continue to expand. In addition, this is a career with long-term potential for advancement and growth. With continued training and education, you can take on more responsibility and explore new opportunities within the field. So not only will you be making a positive impact on your community, but you will also be building a fulfilling and long-lasting career!
- Operate water plant, monitoring all equipment and chemicals to ensure water meets applicable standards
- Collect and record data for record maintenance and reporting to designated state agencies
- Monitor treatment process for compliance, inspect equipment, monitor conditions, meters, and gauges to determine load requirements and functionality
- Must be willing to work different shifts
- Ideal candidate will be familiar with process control and pertinent lab procedures
- Valid Class III or higher Georgia Water Operator License preferred
- Wastewater experience helpful
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Maintenance experience preferred
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations provides full service operation, maintenance, management and consulting services to governmental and private sector entities. ESG is dedicated to providing innovative, state-of-the-art, environmentally-sound solutions for our clients’ unique needs. We provide every employee with cutting-edge tools, training and technology which has resulted in ESG’s recognition as a leader in the utility operations and public works management industry. Learn more about us at www.esginc.net. ESG is an Inframark Company.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.