Search Job Openings
Heavy Equipment Operator
ESG Operations is hiring an Equipment Operator to join our Waycross team. As a member of the Collections and Distribution Crew, you will complete projects and repair work involving water, sewer, and storm drain pipes. A valid Georgia CDL and experience operating equipment such as front end loaders and excavators is preferred.
Who is ESG Operations? ESG Operations is an Inframark Company that provides full-service operation, maintenance, management, and consulting services to the government and private sector across the Southeast. At ESG Operations, we know that our employees are our greatest asset and the foundation for our success. Learn more about us at http://esginc.net.
- Operate large truck to haul equipment, materials, dirt, etc. to and from job sites
- Lead operation of heavy equipment to dig trenches, lift heavy loads, assist with pipeline installation/repair, sweep streets, repair roadways, clean out drainage ditches, etc.
- Monitor activities of crew members for compliance, inspect equipment, and calculate necessary asphalt quantities for daily repair jobs
- Perform maintenance and repairs on heavy equipment, operate pneumatic tools, perform grading for road construction/repair
- High school diploma or GED or the equivalent of specialized vocational training
- Valid commercial driver’s license required
- 3-5 years related experience
- Strong detail-oriented work style
Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a generous benefits and bonus plan. Comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) plan, paid time off, sick leave, and holidays.
ESG Operations, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a certified Drug Free Workplace.